Check out these amazing deals from Samy!
Check Out Offers!!!
Check Out Offers!!!
- Q: Where can I find Samy products?A: Samy offers products at major retail stores nationwide. Please check out our retail page to find a local retailer. For your convenience we offer them from Samy's online store.
- Q: I have dandruff or dry scalp, is Deep Conditioning Treatment the product I should use?A: Definitely. If the scalp is dry, itching or flaking, Deep Conditioning Treatment, with its intense revitalizing conditioner restructures and moisturizes without weighing hair down. For maximum effectiveness, it should be used once or twice per week. Use moist shampoo and conditioner as often as needed. You can purchase Deep Conditioning Treatment Here.
- Q: How can I meet Samy himself?A: You can become fans and Like us on Samy's facebook page. There, you will find a calendar that has Samy's upcoming events.
- Q: What is the shelf life of Samy hair care products?A: Unopened hair care products have a 3 years shelf life after manufacturing. Once opened, the products have a 1 year shelf life.
- Q: Should I wash out the conditioner or leave it in?A: Always wash conditioner out unless the directions specify to leave it in. Samy's conditioners can be used with every wash and with no residue or build up, are light enough not to weigh your hair down.
- Q: Are Samy products safe for color treated hair?A: All Samy products are formulated to be safe for color treated hair.
- Q: What's the big deal about residue and buildup?A: Residue and buildup is a big deal. It can leave a heavy, dull buildup on your hair. Samy's products are formulated without residue. The result - healthier, shinier and more lustrous hair.
- Q: Do Samy products contain gluten?A: We regret we do not have a listing of Samy products that are gluten free to offer. You can find ingredient listings on our primary packaging material, in accordance with FDA regulations, using names which are standard throughout the cosmetic and fragrance industry. Because of the vast number of raw materials from different sources, it is not possible to guarantee that our products are completely free of any of the grains specified. We recommend reviewing these listings with your physician.
- Q: What If the packaging is defective?A: Just take it back to the retail store you purchased it from and have them exchange it. If you purchased a defective product off our website, just follow the return instructions in our policies section.